1. I know I am a bad person, but we all can be bad people if we try hard enough.
2. If you ever feel as though there is a lack of communication from my side of the conversation it is, because at times it can take me a while to be motivated enough to communicate. Also there is a slight tendency for me to wait a number of days for me to feel comfortable responding back. (probably why I shouldn't even be posting on the boards/forum)
3. I enjoy black and white photography, horror, and nature when it comes to art.
4. When it comes to creating art itself I tend to be better at traditional art, poetry, and mixed media. Not to say it is exactly top quality stuff, but it makes me happy.
5. Only recently I have found a love for critiquing works of art. I am continuing to improve on my critiquing abilities.
6. Despite some reservations you will find me to be a friendly person. Hopefully with my poor communication skills you will not find me to be dull or naive.
7. I am not one for competition whether that is in regards to a friendship, art, sports, or beauty. It is too much work.
8. I believe in forgiveness though there are certain people in real-life whom I do hold a grudge. Somethings are just hard to let go of.
9. I love Onion Tou.
10. Thank you all for watching me it means a lot.
Here is some art to have a look at by some wonderful artists:
Night monstersBefore I lay me down to sleep
I figure out what monsters eat
keep them clear of toes and nose
they like the crunch of tiny bones.
Sprinkle powder 'round the bed
lick it once, they good as dead.
Room all safe and quiet here
until morning I sleep; no fear.
Where-upon they slink from deep
underneath the bathroom sink
and into bedroom closet they crawl
waiting for the sun to fall
and I'll forget to attend
to my monster repellants at days end.
If I die before I wake
I pray my toys you will take
keep them safe from monster mouths
hide them deep within your house
where they will never find them.
Play with them like I am here
hold them close, I'll feel near.
But most of all stay free of them
the monsters that devoured him
upon a mid-days dream
with his toes sticking from the bed
they gobbled him whole; feet to head.
So my dear please be weary
check the closet before eyes bleary
or else they may find you.